Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi!

Hi, I am Kenneth!

I am currently taking my diploma in Communications and Media Management, my favourite pastimes are Swimming/Playing the Guitar.

I like to listen to music a lot and my favourite singers/bands are Jason Mraz and Coldplay. Although recently I've been more into Jazz.

I have not been watching a lot of television shows recently but to me the best television show of all time is FRIENDS. It is very entertaining and no matter how many times I watch it, it would still be funny.

The places that I usually chill out at would be Starbucks or Teadot.

I play lots of sports as I love being in the sun. Some of the sports that I do are swimming, lifesaving, soccer and rock climbing.

A tip for rockclimbing would be that you should use your legs' power rather than relying on your arm muscles. Contrary to popular beliefs, rockclimbing is not all about arm power, its mainly leg power!

1 comment:

  1. hi! hanging out at Starbucks would be cool! wanna make friends?

    ReplyDelete