Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last week in EIR

Life is like a journey, there are many paths to take.

I think this metaphor really sums up what this semester is about. There were so many CDS for me to choose from and I chose the path of taking EIR.

I truly enjoyed the time during each EIR class, because I could learn many different ways to research on the internet and also because I had a fantastic teacher by the name of Miss Faridah whom is always so nice and willing to help us when needed.

The most important thing that I have learnt during EIR was how to research properly on Google and the different search engines to use when researching. As there will be many different projects for us to handle next time in the working world, I feel that all these information I have learnt this semester will help me to get the sources and information that I need faster.

As for my topic on the implications of legalizing euthanasia, I have learnt that the debate on this topic will go on forever as there are clearly many different view points and ethical issues in legalizing euthanasia. There are similar amount of good and bad points about legalizing that medical procedure, but I choose to stand on the side of legalizing it.

Reason being that even though it can cause a lot of more trouble to the community, I feel that if it is controlled very strictly, it can benefit people more than it harming people.

All in all, EIR was a fantastic subject which I am glad I have taken, if I have to say which CDS that I took was the best, I would definitely say it is EIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment