Monday, February 8, 2010

Dream Location to go

One of my dreams place to go is to Manchester, Old Trafford in England.

Since young, I have been a Manchester United supporter and I feel that the stadium is magnificent. I want to be able to go there to watch Manchester United play a match and see all the different soccer stars that I support, like Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs. Even though I can also watch the soccer match at home on television but then it will be different to watch a match live.

I also want to have a tour around the stadium. The stadium have a very rich history and have gone through many ups and downs. By having a tour around the stadium, I will be able to learn more things about the soccer club that I love and take photos of the things there.






As for the evaluation citeria, I have chosen presentation and information as the most important criteria. This is because through the images of the tourist destination, one will be persuaded to go there by just looking through the pictures and learning about the place.

I feel that for a tourism website, the use of graphics is one of the most important factor. This is because the potential tourist would want to know how the place that he/she wants to go look like. As it is important that it catches the attention of the potential tourist especially for those who have not decided on their destination for a vacation.

The providing of the information is also important as people will want to know about the place even though they have seen the picture. Reason is because, even though the place is very beautiful, if the culture there is of no interest to the tourist, and the website did not provide the information about it, he/she will lose faith in that travel agency as he/she will feel that they have been cheated and thus the agency will lose a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment